Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cushion is in!



My new Crazy Creek inflatable backrest/cushion came in this past Monday, and after examining it, I can't wait to take it out on my first trip in the Spring!


The cushion is certainly large enough to give me lots of support...I just hope it will fit within the cockpit of my kayak. I love the quick relase on the airvalve - it ought to make adjusting the backrest, even while in my kayak, a piece of cake. The straps to attach it look entirely compatible with my kayak's seat, and thus far, it looks like a very good purchase.



I even layed on the ground and tested it as a camp pillow - it feels great! I'm planning on buying some quick-drying fabric from JoAnn's and sewing a simple pillowcase for it. Afterall, I'm not going to want my face against the same fabric that has been against my sweaty back all day. I know, gross....but true.


The stuff sack it comes with will make packing a breeze and I think it packs pretty small. Needless to say, I'm stoked by my latest paddling purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment